中国母婴网 > 资讯 > 正文

美剧中100句高频白话表达背完英语16级

放大字体  缩小字体 2020-04-17 12:24:35  阅读:6547 作者:责任编辑NO。卢泓钢0469

很多人一天到晚张口沉默美剧,但该听不懂的依然听不懂,只能死死盯着字幕,关于近视的同学,假如哪天眼镜找不见了,岂不是连电视

很多人一天到晚张口沉默美剧,但该听不懂的依然听不懂,只能死死盯着字幕,关于近视的同学,假如哪天眼镜找不见了,岂不是连电视都无法看?赶忙来学学美剧中简略又常呈现的白话吧,从此离别不看字幕也能看懂美剧的时分。

01

鼓舞自己

听到以下语句,主人公或许想干一番大工作呢,看看他怎样鼓舞自己的吧:

1. Let's get started. 咱们开端干吧

2. get in position, please. 各就各位

3. Come on.来吧(从速)

4. Try again.再试试。

5. Keep it up! 坚持下去!

6. It's a deal.说一是一

7. I am behind you! 我支撑你!

8. Anything is possible.全部皆有或许

9. Tomorrow comes never.切莫依靠明日。

10. Strike while the iron is hot.抓住时机。

11. It is good to learn at another man's cost.前车可鉴。

12. Practice makes perfect.游刃有余。

13. Work makes the workman.勤工出巧匠。

14. The shortest answer is doing the thing.最简略的答复便是一个"干"字。

15. No big deal. 没什么大不了的。

16. No pain,no gain. 不劳无获。

02

力不从心

你听到下面这些话,或许是主人公无法或许力不从心时:

17. My hands are tied. 我力不从心

18. There's nothing either of us can do. 咱们都力不从心。

19. Just forget this business. 忘了这件事吧。

20. I run out of words. 我欲语无言。

21. Let's face it.面对现实吧(当你不肯意逃避困难时,就用它吧)

22. I'm really dead.我真的要累死了

23. I've done my best.我现已极力了

24. Is that so? 真是那样的吗?

25. Such is life. 这便是人生。

26. It was no use. 没有用。

27. I can do nothing more, so I give up. 我力不从心了,只好抛弃。

03

表明愤恨

假如表明愤恨,你或许会听到下面这些语句:

28. Don't play games with me.别跟我耍花招。

29. You set me up! 你出卖我!

30. I decline! 我回绝!

31. I quit! 我不干了!

32. No way! 不可!

33. Shut up! 闭嘴!

34. You make me sick! 你真让我厌恶!

35. What's wrong with you? 你怎样回事?

36. I'm very disappointed. 真让我绝望。

37. You're a jerk! 你是个废物/混球!

38. Don't talk to me like that! 别那样和我说话!

39. Who do you think you are? 你认为你是谁?

40. What's your problem? 你怎样回事啊?

41. I hate you! 我厌烦你!

42. I don't want to see your face! 我不肯再会到你!

43. Don't bother me. 别烦我。

44. Knock it off. 少来这一套。

45. Get out of my face. 从我面前消失!

46. Leave me alone. 走开。

47. Get lost.滚开!

48. Take a hike! 哪儿凉爽哪儿歇着去吧。

49. You piss me off. 你气死我了。

50. How dare you! 你敢!

51. Cut it out. 省省吧。

52. You stupid jerk! 你这蠢货!

53. You have a lot of nerve. 脸皮真厚。

54. I'm fed up. 我厌恶了。

55. What were you thinking? 你脑子进水啊?

56. You are out of your mind. 你脑子有毛病!

57. You make me so mad.你气死我了啦。

58. Drop dead. 去死吧!

59. Don't give me your shit. 别跟我瞎说。

60. Don't give me your excuses/ No more excuses. 别找托言。

61. Nonsense! 鬼话!

62. Get over yourself. 别自认为是。

63. You're nothing to me. 你对我什么都不是。

64. You look guilty. 你看上去心虚。

65. Can't you do anything right? 成事不足,败事有余。

03

其他常用白话

还有下面这些电影中常见的白话,你都知道吗?

66. It’s not what I wanted. 那不是我的原意。

67. Their‘s names will never die. 他们的姓名将万古流芳。

68. This is a turning point in history. 这是前史的转折点。

69. Let's bag it. 先把它搁一边。

70. Lose head. 丧失理智。

71. Help me out. 帮帮我。

72. Be well. 珍重。

73. Let this go. 遗忘此事。

74. It's good to see you. 很快乐看到你。

75. It was a good death. 他死得其所。

76. That rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。

77. I don't have time to waste. 我没空。

78. Back in a sec. 很快回来。

79. Good point. 说得好。

80. Just forget this business. 忘了这件事吧。

81. I run out of words. 我欲语无言。

82. I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家。

83. I'm as ever. 我自始自终。

84. No big deal. 没什么大不了的。

85. I don't want to invade your privacy. 我不想探人隐私。

86. I'm willing to get to the bottom of it. 我想搞清楚这件事

87. It is a deal!说一是一!

88. It can be a killer. 这是个伤脑筋的问题。

89. I am all ears. 我洗耳恭听。

90. Get an eyeful. 看个够。

91. Not precisely! 不见得,不一定!

92. That is unfair. 这不公正!

93. We have no way out. 咱们没办法。

94. Bottoms up! 干杯!

95. Don't play possum! 別裝蒜!

96. Make it up! 不记前嫌!

97. Watch your mouth. 留意言辞。

98. Any urgent thing?有急事吗?

99. I wonder if you can give me a lift?能让我搭一程吗?

100. Don't get high hat. 别摆架子。